Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tortellini Pasta Salad

I love a good pasta salad, but I never thought to use tortellini. I saw this and knew I had to try it. Hell, it's easy AND tasty. I almost feel at home when I have pasta salad.

Tortellini Pasta Salad

Things you'll need:

19 oz. bag cheese filled tortellini
Small Container Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
4 oz. can sliced black olives
1/2 large yellow bell pepper, diced
1/3 cup red onion, diced
1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
3/4 cup grated Parmesan
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced

  • Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions.  
  • Drain and rinse under cold water.
  • Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  
  • Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled through.  
  • Done!
How easy was that! It was great! No complaints from the family either. I'm sure I'll end up making this again for a pot luck or pool party.

No comments:

Post a Comment