Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Football Dip: Sun Dried Tomato

I've gotta say, this just sounded good when I read it. I figured it was semi different from what I've been making, and maybe I'm wrong, but it was good anyway.

Sun Dried Tomato Dip

Things you'll need:

16 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups mayonnaise
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 jar (7 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
2/3 cup chopped pickled cherry peppers, seeded
2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided


  • pre heat oven to 350
  • combine all of the ingredients except the shredded cheeses
  • add the mozzarella and the Italian blend and 2/3 of the Parm
  • place in a 9 x 13 and top with the remaining Parm
  • bake for 17 - 20 minutes
This stuff was delicious! I served it with wheat thins, mainly because I love them, but it worked. This is creamy and cheesy and has an amazing sun dried tomato flavor and, the cherry peppers add the perfect amount of kick. I am going to make a sandwich and use this instead of just plain old mayo! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment