Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sunday Football Dip: Jalepeno Artichoke

I enjoy artichoke spinach dip as much as the next, but when I had it with jalapenos instead of spinach I was in love! Long story short, it was my mom's birthday this weekend and I didn't really have much of a chance to plan for our dip day. The day of my mom's birthday she even asked me what I was planning on making. To which my response was "I don't know". She then resolved my problems by mentioning an artichoke dip and voila!

Jalepeno Artichoke Dip

Things you'll need:

14 oz can artichokes(hearts or quarters, either since you'll need to chop them regardless)
4 oz can diced jalepenos
4 cups of cheese (we used pepper jack and Monterrey jack)
1 cup mayonnaise (NOT miracle whip)
1 cup sour cream
paprika and parmesean cheese for garnish


  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Mix all of the ingredients together except the garnish
  • Put into a 9 x 9
  • Top with paprika and parmesean
  • Bake for 30 minutes
You may also eat this cold if you so choose, it is delicious both ways. One of my favorites so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment