Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stuffed Pork Loin

I will admit this is my first time doing this. So I say try everything once or twice, here is try one. If you are a noob like me here is a link to a helpful video.
Stuffed Pork Loin

Things you'll need:

Pork Loin
Sharp Knife
A lot of spinach
1 - 2 cups cheese (we used Gouda and Monterey jack)
salt and pepper

Fortunate for you this is pretty easy, with only a few instructions.


  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Start by rolling out your loin like in the video link from earlier
  • Next start to cook your spinach
  • In the mean time tenderize/pound your loin to get a nice even thickness
  • Season the rolled, pounded loin with salt and pepper and what your imagination tells you
  • Now layer the cheese and spinach
  • Roll that loin
  • We skewered our loin simply because we didn't have anything to tie it up with
  • Bake for 40 minutes
  • Allow to rest before slicing
This could not have been any better. Carol repeatedly said "It's so pretty, I want to eat it now". And I have finally found another way for Greg to eat pork and not hate it, hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment