Thursday, September 27, 2012

Easy Pistachio Pudding Cake

Pistachio pudding is one of my many guilty pleasures. Naturally, you tell me I can have it in cake form, I say "Hell Yes!" And so I did, and I had the family suffer through the glorious calories with me. I do try and be mindful of what I eat but I do not count calories (would feel too bad all the time, haha).

Easy Pistachio Pudding Cake:

Things you'll need:

1 box white cake mix
5 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 packages pistachio pudding
1/2 cup oil

  • Mix together all of the ingredient
  • Pour into two non-stick 8 inch cake pans, I greased them for good measure
  • Bake at 350 for 45 min to 1 hour, mine took only 35
  • Let cool, then frost
  • Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight. Best served cold
I frosted it with whipped cream. If you want to go pistachio crazy you could mix 8oz whipped cream (like cool whip), 1 cup of milk and 1 package pistachio pudding. 

The cake was fantastic. Unfortunately I couldn't wait for it to cool completely, so it was still warm in the middle, but that didn't change the awesomeness of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment