Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sunday Football Dip: Creamy Jalapeno Ranch

Who doesn't love a spicy ranch dip? Honestly, I don't know a single person! I saved this one for a rainy day (or a lazy day, it really doesn't rain much here). And once again we have a vegetarian friendly dip. You must think I'm turning into one, I'm not.

Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip

Things you'll need:
10oz Philadelphia Cooking Creme
8oz Cream Cheese softened
16oz Sour Cream
2 Packets of Ranch Dip Mix
Can of Diced Jalapenos
1 Bunch Cilantro

  • Put cooking creme, softened cream cheese and sour cream in a Food Processor and combine until well blended.
  • Add both packets of Ranch Dip Mix. Combine until well blended.
  • Add can of diced jalapenos (or less if you prefer mild heat). Combine until well blended.
  • Add 1 bunch cilantro. Combine until well blended (there's a theme here)
  • Chill until ready to serve
I am uncertain why the recipe called for the Philadelphia Cooking Creme specifically, I used the garlic flavored one. I can only assume that using regular cream cheese would work but I can't guarantee that. It has been a favorite of the household so far. Probably going to make this for parties again and again. Enjoy!

P.S. This makes 4 - 6 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment